Sunday, December 16, 2007

Carry On Up The Morning

New blog for an (almost) new year.

Today has been such a lazy day. Too hot to be bothered doing anything. Damn Australian christmases

*shakes fist*

I was watching some videos of The Wombats on youtube earlier and it occured to me that almost every band I like has some serious ghey tendencies... not that I think thats a bad thing. I just find it ammusing.

The Wombats are actually coming to Oz in March. So exciting! Hopefully I'll be able to find the time/money to go see them for myself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

honestly, look how lovely they are! Besides A Guide To Love, Loss and Desperation is one of my favourite albums of the year.

Anyone who hasn't heard their stuff should go check them out at - http://www.myspace.com/thewombatsuk well worth the effort in my books.

Best be off.

I'll write more when it isn't so darn hot!

L.
xxx

No comments: